Saturday, December 1, 2007

Magnolia Beverage Masters Basketball Games Updates Website

Hello Magnolia Beverage Masters fans! Welcome to my web site.

In this site, you will find news updates related to our beloved PBA basketball team, the Magnolia Beverage Masters. I will also be providing my own comments once in a while regarding the team's performance and other issues.

During non-busy days, I commit to provide real-time updates when Magnolia Beverage Masters have a scheduled game. I will also post videos once in a while (that is if I already have my camera fixed :D ).

Thank you for dropping by. Hoping to you see you frequently visit my site in the coming days.

*************************************************************
Visit the new

San Miguel Beermen website. Click here.

*************************************************************

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I wanna know about the latest trade involving tenorio and fonacier in exchange with cortez and bono.

thanks.

Richard said...

hey, thanks for dropping by.

news about this trade can be found at this link .

stay tune for more trades updates.

thanks.